Golden disc Awards and JKs hair!!!!(edited my orgn post)

 



 

Hey guys, 
Sorry for not posting in a few days!
Omg, those awards!!! Congratulations boys!!! 
They took home wins for Album of the year
"Map of the soul seven"
"Most popular artist" and "Best album"
 I found a video on that here...I hope I got that right
I'm horrible at that!!



And omg that hair!!!!
So hot!!!! Y'all dang! 

I know our kookie has been blonde before y'all but dang!!
He's so stinking🔥🔥!
I was shocked when I saw it IG and my friend texted me instantly 
So I had to go watch this and
 find out what the heck was going on!
Low and behold our beautiful men all 7 of them plus this
hottie has a new do??? Stunning!!!! 
Let me know what you guys think, I hope he keeps it for awhile!
JK plllllease keep it for awhile!!! Lol
Thanks guys much love don't for get to follow me on
Pics art at @sweetseven2013
Tiktok:@sweetseven2013
Insta:@sweetseven2013 
Remember Love yourself!!!
 




Comments