A piece of fan art I created

 

Hi ARMYs, 
this is my first post on Sweet Seven!! 
I opened this blog seperate from Cedar Creek Scraps, really because
they have two different topics. Their both my art but one is scrapbooking and the other is my boys BTS.
Read on.....
 
This is a piece of art I created in in picsart. I started doing photo blends awhile back. Photo blends was one of the very first things I learned how to do when I first started in digital art. I hope you enjoy my work. You can find this in sticker form in my shop Cedar Creek 21. I may change the name of my shop over, I haven't decided yet. I'm Taehyung bias and Jimin is my bias wrecker hence the name of my blog! :) 
 
If your on picsart give me a follow! Always happy to make new ARMY friends over there! Leave a comment on one of my images and let me know if you came from over here! 
 
 
 

Comments