A new style of editing

 

Hi everyone, This is one of the latest edits I've done.
I decided I wanted to try something new and so I came up with this. 
I'm not sure what style it is. Maybe like a manga style?? It was fun to create!

I've really enjoyed working on different editing styles and photo blending.
I like to do other art besides scrapbooking. Hence why I opened this blog.
I've not felt much like doing to much scrapbooking lately.

I can actually draw,edit and make clipart and png packs better on my kindle
now then I can on my Dino pc. I use a 5 year laptop,
don't get me wrong it gets the job done but I've got major health issues
and that pc is just a pain most times! 

This kindle has really been a life saver to do art on. I'm writing this blog 
post on it. So yeah, I've really enjoyed it and you will see alot more
art like this from me. I do alot of my editing in picsart.

I do still use Photoshop, I've got some great apps on my kindle that work
just as good if not better. So I hope you will stick around to see what I come up with!!
Thank you so much for all the support guys!!
I love you all!!
Leah

Comments